Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Opinion On: got2b Guardian Angel Heat Protectent (Flat Iron Balm)

Hey everyone, so I have been using this protectant opposed to my usual Tresemme flat iron spray, and I am almost out. My hair is medium to thick, and naturally wavy (not a "nice" wavy might i add), and I straighten my hair about 4-5 times a week, other days i curl it or leave it natural. So I do a lot of damage to my hair, and  need all of the protection I can get... and unfortunately... for ME this product does NOT work, I have noticed a HUGE increase in split ends. I am also not a big fan of the smell, it is a very floral sent, like daisy...I don't know how to exactly describe it but I don't like it. Needless to say I will be going back to my Tresemme heat protectant spray, which I also like because you can double up on it. You can use it in wet or dry hair, or both as I do, and it doesn't leave your hair greasy after.
I think I am going to pick up some Chi Iron Guard as well...
Leave a comment with your favorite heat protectant spray, and why you love it!

Thanks Ladies
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment